Metro Bank was founded on the idea that you should be able to bank when it suits you, however it suits you, whether that is in Store or online. That’s why our stores are open 7 days a week, from early ‘til late. It is the revolution in British banking and we are celebrated for our exceptional customer experience and trusted products.This job is all about improving customer experience and customer relations, you will be passionate about creating fans by listening to customers and colleagues and challenging the whole organisation to focus on the things that are most important to our customers. Your permanent mantra will be; 'Does this improve the Customer Experience?'
So what would you be doing?...
• Analysis, interpretation and presentation of the Voice of the Customer scores. You will be a guru at all of this stuff
• Identify breakages in key processes and journeys, tackling persistent, low level service niggles quickly in a bid to improve the customer experience
• Be the conscience of the customer, providing insight and challenge to ensure we are designing new processes in the most seamless and customer-friendly ways
• Manage complex customer situations ensuring a constant focus on improvement for the individual customer and for the organisation as a whole
• Develop and maintain a range of data points that help us to understand our service levels across the bank. These might include transaction volumes, expressions of dissatisfaction, NPS and social media sentiment analysis
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Influencing our executive leaders across the organisation to get things done
• Listening! Listening to customers and colleagues and challenging the whole organisation to focus on the things that are most important to customers
• Proactively identify and understand root causes for service failures or customer irritation and friction, we really don't like it when our customers are irritated. Our goal is to turn every customer into a fan and this job will play an integral part of that
• You love making improvements and leading efforts to build better, simpler, customer experience solutions by bringing all of the business areas together with the one common goal of making our customer's Metro Bank experience better
• Challenging across the whole of Metro Bank and stay true to a simple model that is deliverable in a growth organisation
• Innovation is part of your DNA and engaging with new feedback forums will excite you as you strive to get rid of any stupid bank rules